the gregarious homebody


Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Gregarious Homebody is...

Reading

Really good.  
Like, let-everything-around-me-fall-to-pieces-while-I-read good.




Listening to
Read by a really fine narrator.
Even more sadistic than the movie.
Yikes.


Wearing
Always a sucker-for-packaging, I am now also apparently afflicted 
with the marketing disease my friend Ray has:
picking paint by its color name.
This one: Iris I Was Thinner 




Watching
I'm cringing a little while I watch because I'm positive {my Tony}
snickers about her upbeatness and cuteability.


Dreading

What the **** IS this?
Unfortunately in about a month I'll be able to let you know.

2 comments:

mamacita said...

I've seen lots of purple polish this summer. I love it. I finally branched out and tried some dark metallic blue. I'm LOCO.

jen said...

you are soooooo craZY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails