the gregarious homebody


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some Cool Vegetables I've Wanted to Post and a Couple More Gratutious Annie Pictures


Here is a picture of my favorite Dollar Tree mug. It is a large mug.
Next to it are two sweet potatoes.

One of them is normal-sized.






Why plant carrots that are reddish-purple outside
even though they're a normal orange color inside?
Because they are cool and named Purple Haze.

My gardening technique is very scientific.





Annie, meeting Molly and Pam,
who brought a "baby gift" for her and one for her "brother," Muttel.

My friends are as crazy as I am
and I love them for it.




Annie goes to Mrs. Wagner's class.
Mrs. Wagner, pictured here, is way too attractive
to be an elementary teacher.



The kids loved meeting Annie

and I was very pleased that she didn't return the love

by leaving a "present" on the floor.





One kid kept saying "EWWWWW!!" at the top of her lungs
everytime Annie gave someone a kiss.
This kid doesn't have a dog at home.

I think not allowing a child to have a pet is
a particularly nasty form of child abuse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I only found out this Thanksgiving that carrots come in other colors. Who knew? I certainly didn't. Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails