the gregarious homebody


Monday, January 18, 2010

Linkety-Links

Home
What the flock?  From {Design*Sponge}

I can't believe it only took 3 years (*envy*).  From {Mrs. Limestone}

I would sincerely like the opportunity to get tired of this. From {House to Home UK}

I could park myself into this renovated kitchen and not change a thing. From {whatever}

I wish I could justify this purchase because it is so stinking cute.  From {etsy}

Food
Oh Joy!  From {Joy the Baker}

So much more than just a food blog.  From {use real butter}

Dried blackberries and lots more for baking and snacking (and my order arrived the next day!). From {Nuts Online}

For next year's homemade gifts. From {Paper Source}

So friggin ADORABLE. From not martha, via {EpiCute}

I'm going to make this today with nonfat condensed milk.  From {Angry Chicken}

2 comments:

adozeneggs said...

thanks for posting the links. I always forget about Mrs. Limestone. I LOVE that blog and could read it all day long.

Lumpo said...

Two things.
1) That flocked paper is shedding all over that pristine white house.
2) Yes indeedy, Steve has lovely raven locks...ooh, Steve!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails